Thursday, October 10, 2013

My 21st Birthday



Gentry made my birthday so great! He treated me to whatever I wanted (yes, he handed me the credit card) and let me get all the clothes I wanted! Love him! 
That night we went to dinner at Buca di Beppo (mmmm!) and had ice cream cake with Brandon, Courtni, Hadley and Taylor. And wouldn’t you know, I didn’t get pictures of any of it.

The next day (my actual date of birth) we decided to do absolutely nothing and went fishing! I’d never been, so we went to a small local pond for my first time around. 
Savannah wanted to see the ducks up close.
The Loe family
The boys casting their reels
First daddy/daughter fishing time together
I decided to be artsy and get photos of the wildlife. A turtle and bird that wouldn’t let me get very close! (Thanks for the zoom feature)
Gentry and Savannah, who was fascinated by the fire ants, and was pretty sure she’d enjoy a dip in the pond! We had to keep a close eye to make sure she didn’t stumble into the water.

My handsome fisherman
Because it was my birthday, he told me I could get one picture of the two of us (Only one! So defiant!)
Gentry treats me like a princess every day, but he took extra care to make sure my birthday was extra special. And you know? It was perfect. Hooray for 21 and officially being a legal adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment