Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Time

While Gentry is up north, to help occupy his time he has been helping coach the football team. So what does that mean for me? That when I go up north, I get to watch a lot of high school football. These are all shots from their first game I went to, and as you can tell, I was there early and was very bored.








Gentry and I love Never on Sundaes; if you've never tried it, go do so... now! One weekend we didn't have any of the normal ingredients for regular, so we made a deluxe version... chocolate chocolate chip cookie dough, mint ice cream, whipped cream and hot fudge/caramel sauce! It was so good, so good in fact that we couldn't even finish eating it.

One of my aunt and uncles from back East came out to drop off my cousin at BYU-Idaho, and we got to see them! I haven't gotten to see any of my dad's family since early on in high school, so it was great to get to see Debbie and Norman. 


In case all you folks care to see, this is Gentry's classroom. Originally a room for the student body officers, it sadly has no windows; but, it is all his!



No comments:

Post a Comment