Thursday, October 10, 2013

First Anniversary!



It’s hard to believe we’ve been married for a year. I remember our wedding like it was yesterday, all the nerves and excitement—especially the happiness felt by looking at my eternal companion and knowing there was no one else I could love more. 

We chose to celebrate by spending a night at Anniversary Inn, going to the temple and aquarium, and eating lots and lots of good food!
Our room was themed Venice, Italy. They definitely treated us well!

P.F. Changs gave us free desserts for our anniversary; and not bad fortunes either!

I’d never done a live session before, so we went to the Salt Lake Temple to commemorate the day one year earlier when we took our special trip to the temple.


Alright, I have a confession: I seriously love aquariums. It doesn’t matter where, I love them all. On our honeymoon we went to the shark aquarium in Vegas, so we decided to check out the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, Utah this year.
It was fun getting to see all the animals and critters that were around. Here are some of the best photos:

















The last night of our anniversary getaway we went to Panguitch to see our friends, Laren and Kyle Bateman. Panguitch holds a hot air balloon festival every year, so we enjoyed seeing all the cool balloons.






It's hard for me to describe how I feel about Gentry. I can easily I love him with all my heart, but those words don't convey the amount of feeling and emotions that lie behind it when I say it. Gentry is literally everything to me, I didn't know it was possible to be this happy, or to be loved to the amount he does. Which is unfathomable on both sides. He is the one person I was meant to be with, and eternity just isn't long enough for me to spend with my eternal companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment