Thursday, October 10, 2013

February & March in a Flash

We got to spend some time with Brandon, Courtni, Jake and Christine; and of course, Savy and Xander! It’s so much fun to spend time with them; we don’t get to do it enough!
Savy and Xander playing together
Such a little goofball!
He’s a cute little chunk!


Among my fun assignments for the athletic training program, we get to go and give out water to the football team during spring football. None of us anticipated this!


 
Needless to say, we had to take half hour shifts for who was outside and who stayed inside!

Towards the end of the semester, I got to attend an award lunch for student athletes (that’s the only department that’s closest to where we fit) who maintained a high GPA. The food was great, and I got a cool frame to commemorate my achievement.
 


Then on to Valentine’s!
Gentry’s and my niece, Ady, decided to make me some Valentine blocks to decorate for the holiday. Aren’t they cute?

Gentry, of course, spoiled me for Valentine’s. Flowers, chocolate, and a necklace? The Holiday of Love is so much better when you’re a Mrs.! 
P.S. I did get Gentry an awesome gift too- a Penn State Wrestling hoodie, which he loved until we washed it once and it shrunk and only fits me now. I still owe him for that one!

As per tradition (and the deal I agreed to in marrying Gentry) is that every year we’d go to wrestling in February, usually when it’s State. I don’t have photos of State, but I did get some at the region wrestles of a few Delta kids. Go Rabbits!
 



As per tradition (and the deal I agreed to in marrying Gentry) is that every year we’d go to wrestling in February, usually when it’s State. I don’t have photos of State, but I did get some at the region wrestles of a few Delta kids. Go Rabbits!


 Hey, who's this hottie???


McKade Loe (basically the only Delta wrestler I know by name) getting ready to pin his guy.
 And he won! Great job, McKade! You had a great senior season! 

My sister, Sarah, was in her school production of Annie, so Gentry and I made the trip to come see her perform. The director was the same from when I had performed with the school in the Music Man, so it was good to see Ms. Smith again.


Jameson and I with Ms. Smith all those years ago from the Music Man (has it seriously been 7 years???)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment