Thursday, October 10, 2013

Camping and Weddings

Gentry moved up to Midvale the first week of August. To say it was hard saying goodbye to him is an understatement. And I personally found it was harder to wake up the next morning, knowing he wasn't there. I was ready to stay in bed and never get out again, not until the year had past.
But get up I did, and the next weekend we went camping with the Gasser family and got to see each other for those few days.

It's been so long since I've been camping, I hadn't realized how much I missed it. There's just something about being outdoors that makes you feel more connected to everything, especially the Lord.
We got to take a horseback ride with my in-laws horses, Dot and Dash.


Wayne and Pam had fun riding the horses around with the grandkids. Remi was with Grandpa, and Xander with Grandma.

Saturday afternoon Gentry and I left early from camping, got cleaned up, and went to my close friend, Emily's, wedding.
The wedding was gorgeous, and we were so happy for Emily and Jason!
 The new Mr. and Mrs. Ormond cutting the cake
And somehow Gentry and Amy's husband, Joe, dressed extremely similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment