Monday, October 15, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

I got my wisdom teeth out on October 4th. Let me tell you... it was great! I chose the option to do sedation, so I was completely out for the whole thing. I remember talking to the doctors and they are prepping me, and then next thing I know, I'm getting into the car.
I'd consider myself lucky, overall. I really didn't hurt for the first two days, and I barely swelled up the whole time. Plus, I had lots of these lovely friends to take care of me after the pain finally came on Day 3.
Gentry was so incredible. He drove me home from surgery, pulled the car over on the way home to let me puke, put me to bed right when we got home, and made sure to give me the right pills when I needed them. He even got me a Frosty the first day so I could eat something, and boy, that was delicious! 

 I ate the equivalence of my body weight in ice cream and soft foods such as this Jell-o the first week, but thankfully I got through and I'm doing tons better.

No comments:

Post a Comment