Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkins!!!

Fall is my favorite time of year... the weather is perfect, you always have an excuse to drink hot chocolate, and the atmosphere of the holidays approaching fills everyone with excitement. 
One of my favorite things to do... carve pumpkins!

My little brother, Samuel, had grown pumpkins in my parent's garden this summer, and when Gentry and I went to visit, he was very excited to give us one. This is how our happy pumpkin turned out. 

Hadley and Taylor carved pumpkins with us. Taylor's, sadly, got a little massacred.

The boys thought it would be funny to make it look like the one pumpkin got shot, and the other pumpkin be an innocent bystander. 






Then, Hadley and Gentry decided they needed to make things look even more realistic:




Gotta love them!


And this picture's just hilarious. We went to a movie, and Hadley, Taylor and Gentry imitated the Twilight poster. Pretty accurate, no?




No comments:

Post a Comment