Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pizza Night

One night we decided to make a pizza for dinner. Yes, make. Homemade. Be amazed. Surprisingly it turned out really good! We had fun making it together, and Gentry laughed when I told he didn't put enough cheese on the thing (he knows very well that I don't like cheese. Pizza's the exception.) 

The only thing I would've changed was that the crust wasn't very crispy in the middle. I'm allowed to say that because I made the crust. Oh well, better luck next time. 
And there's my loving husband in the background doing all the dishes for me (love him!) And right here:
Is the amazingly stacked tower of dishes that he created while washing them. I was so impressed I had to take a picture. His reply? "This is how a REAL man stacks clean dishes." 

Well, I love my "real" man, and all the help he gives me. I couldn't ask for better!



No comments:

Post a Comment