Monday, October 15, 2012

Huntsman Senior Games

For athletic training I had the opportunity to go with some of the other students down to the Huntsman World Senior Games. I honestly don't know how I didn't know about this event before, it's the Olympics for seniors!
I got to go be the medical staff and the women's volleyball, and it was super fun to get to watch these ladies play so well! They were so sweet with each other, before each game they all gave the team they were competing against something to remember them by, whether it was candy, a note, or a bottle of Buffalo Hot Sauce from Buffalo!
These athletes truly inspired me. Being able to be their age and still participating in sports and things they love to do is amazing to me. It makes me want to be like them and never stop being active and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment