Friday, April 27, 2012

Cheating

I hate it when people post tons of their engagements and bridals on Facebook before their even married, especially because after you get an actual announcement from them, you've already seen all the photos! It bugs me just a little, so before I even agreed to marry Gentry, I informed him that we were NOT posting any of our engagements and bridals on Facebook until after June, to which he complied fully. (He knows when not to push certain things with me when I'm dead set on them.)
But I'm terribly bored, and being bored is never a good thing for me... mostly I end up doing stuff with my hair, like changing it's color, but since I already did that today... I'm gonna do this instead.
So yes, I'm totally going against my own policy, but by the time people know about this blog and go through to read it, we'll already be married, so I think I'm good. Also, I'm only posting engagement photos that we aren't putting on the announcement. That way, those are still a surprise.


Gentry hates what he terms "kissy-face" pictures, but our photographer informed us that we were actually cute kissers comparatively. I suppose that's always nice to know. Haha


 This one's great... what does it remind you of? (Hint: turn the picture brown, put me in a saloon girl dress, give him a hat and gun, this is totally one of those stoic western pictures from back in the day.)





 While we were taking pictures right here, the photographer made the comment that we both looked like models. So this is our Abercrombie shot.


I think he likes me!


It's such a cheesy line, but I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend. :)









 Cowboy boots? Check. Belt? Check. Memories that will last forever? Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment