Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why I love my fiance...

Because Gentry had to work Easter Sunday, he decided we needed to do at least something to celebrate the holiday because we were stuck here in Cedar for the weekend. (I also had a musical number to play in church, so it wasn't just for work.) So we went to the store and bought candy, and while we were working on more wedding stuff, this is what he built:

In case you can't tell, it's a wall of chocolate candy. G claims its the "impenetrable wall." That is, until I ate a piece--and then it starting falling down. :) 

This is one of the many reasons I love Gentry. I don't know of anyone else I could just laugh and have fun with doing absolutely nothing on a daily basis. If anyone heard some of the random conversations we have, they would think we were crazy. To which, I suppose we are! But at long as we're crazy for each other and together, I don't have any reason to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment