Saturday, March 31, 2012

While the boys are at priesthood session...

I know, I really don't have much to say at all, but since the boys are at the priesthood session of conference, I'm bored!
How wonderful conference is! It's incredible, I swear every talk is somehow designed for me alone. I'm so grateful that every six months we get to hear from our wonderful prophet. No matter where I'm watching, I can always feel of his love, and it's like he's always looking right at me as he speaks. Not to mention he has such an amazing smile!
 

I feel bad when I fall asleep during the talks, but in my defense, these men are called of God... they have very soothing voices! They are so lulling, it's hard not to drift off, especially with the spirit they invoke as they speak... I KNOW I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment