Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wresling (What the...?)

Gentry officiates wrestling duels and tournaments during the holiday season. So basically from November to February, I get to spend lots of time watching wrestles. Not too bad, and sadly I don't have any pictures of him actually reffing, or any wrestlers for that matter, but you do manage to find some interesting clothing choices in the stands.
Is it sad for me to have thought a lot of this fashion of showing off your boxers had faded out? But then again, I suppose I'm not around high schools anymore, just college kids who have managed to figure out the proper use of a belt. 

Okay, so I know that the whole "ripped jean" thing is popular, but seriously??? Explain to me 1) how that is dress code, and 2) how is that warm? You are wearing a coat and practically cut off Daisy Dukes, for heaven sake!


No comments:

Post a Comment