Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Trees & Lights



Cedar City puts up strings of lights all along downtown Main Street in the winter. One of the many reasons I love living here. Yes, these pictures were taken hurriedly as I was driving down Main. 


Gentry and I had seen a Christmas tree that was done in blue all over, and we both really liked it, seeing as that's our favorite color. So when I found blue ornaments at Wal-Mart, I couldn't help myself. We didn't anticipate the angel glowing different colors. 


We really wanted a Nativity scene, and we fell in love with the Willow Tree version. So with what was left of our wedding money, we got it!

This is Mexican hot chocolate. I had tried it a few years back and really liked it, so I decided we needed to have some this year. Not bad, just make sure to add sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment