Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gentry's Birthday

Hurray for being a quarter of a century old! I'm so glad I have such an awesome husband to spoil!


Gentry doesn't like normal cake, so I decided to try making a cheesecake. A lot of work put it, but I think it turned out pretty well. 

I totally rock at wrapping presents. Not. The quilt is actually what Gentry's parents gave him for his birthday, so I figured it wasn't so bad. 

The card I wrote it... and filled with money! Haha

He was showing me a funny picture on his phone.

Reading the card... five minutes in and he already says I'm too camera happy. 

He knew I'd be taking a picture, so he gave me this cute shot while he opened his first present.
Guesses? A truck box!

Checking it out...

He was surprised to see there were things to open inside!
Wool socks!

Belt!

This is the angle you get when you take a picture of your husband from INSIDE the truck box...

... and THIS is what it looks like inside the box when said husband closes to lid to prove that you can, indeed, fit a person inside it.

After presents we were off to the movies!
Kid show? Totally worth seeing! While all the little kids crying and running around wasn't enjoyable, I don't think we've laughed that hard at a movie in a while. So great!

Next we went shopping for a bit, then got Mexican:
This is pretty much our favorite Mexican place in Cedar City. The food's good when you order it, and it's great as leftovers!

I'm so glad I got to celebrate the birth of this incredible man. I'm so lucky that he's a part of my life, and of my eternity! I love everything about him, he makes me a better person, simply by being him. I'm grateful for all he teaches me, and that he is such a hardworking, sweet, and caring gentleman. 

Happy 25th Birthday, sweetheart!










No comments:

Post a Comment