Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Honeymoonin' in Vegas!

I'd never been to Vegas before (I know, shocker) but we went for a week the Saturday after we were married for our honeymoon. It was so much fun! Sadly, almost all of the few pictures I took were all at the pool, and I didn't get any of Vegas itself.

Our awesome hotel


My cute hubby... poor boy, he ended up getting so sunburned!









We had wanted to go to the Vegas temple, but wouldn't you know it, it was closed the week we were there for cleaning. So we decided to drive to it anyway and sit on the grounds for a while. 




After we'd got completely sick of each other (just kidding!) we invited our friends, Brandon and Courtni to come see a show with us the last few days we were there. It was so much fun to have them there with us!


The first week of marriage... completely and utterly awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment