Thursday, May 10, 2012

Night Shift Creativity

I've been working a lot of night shifts lately at my work. Pretty much the one rule of the night shift is: you must stay awake! Not as easy as it seems, especially when you don't have much to do. So that when you have to get creative. I've been averaging about 2 movies a night, lots of sit-ups and jumping jacks, and then I start playing with pictures.
I'm a quote freak, I love the depth a person can create in just a simple phrase. So I added a few commonly known ones (and I few I wrote myself) onto Gentry's and my pictures together. (Hint: if you can't read them, click on the picture and it will enlarge.)

Always loved this Dr. Seuss quote:


It might be hard to believe, but I actually wrote this myself.


How I feel all the time about him:




This is actually a statement I wrote back when I was a senior in high school. I kept it forever, and then after dating Gentry a while, I happened to read over it, and couldn't believe I had found someone who had everything I had written about. 



Cannot wait 'til eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment